1. Horizontal screw centrifuge shall not be used for separating inflammable, toxic, corrosive or radioactive substances.
2. Read the instructions carefully before preparing to install or operate the horizontal screw centrifuge.
3. Do not operate centrifuges with damaged or unmarked warning labels.
4. If the vibration amplitude of the machine exceeds the limit specified in the data list of installation, operation and maintenance of this manual, the centrifuge shall not be used.
5. When the feeding temperature exceeds the limit specified in the data list of installation, operation and maintenance of this manual, the centrifuge shall not be used.
6. Do not start the centrifuge when there is ice water, freezing or hard material in the drum.
7. Do not operate the centrifuge in excess of the maximum speed of the drum and the maximum density of the solids specified in the manual data list or on the nameplate of the centrifuge.
8. Do not operate the centrifuge without belt cover and other protective facilities.
9. Regularly check all automatic cut-off devices and monitoring systems to ensure their normal operation.
10. Do not disassemble thehorizontal screw centrifuge if it cannot be determined whether the centrifuge is completely stopped, whether the main power supply is completely disconnected, and whether the main switch is disconnected and locked safely.
11. Do not operate the centrifuge when cracks, dents, pores or grooves appear in the drum, motor or supporting frame of the centrifuge.
12. Do not operate the centrifuge when the motor is running in the direction opposite to the indicated arrow.
13. Do not start the machine until the centrifuge has been completely installed.
14. Follow all lubrication procedures and steps of the equipment.
15. Inspect centrifuge and motor bases and all supporting racks, housings and fittings at least once a year on a regular basis.
16. Do not place rags or loose clothing near rotating parts.
17. When disassembling, installing or operating and maintaining the machine, strictly follow the normal procedures.
18. Only specially trained technical personnel can operate, clean, dismantle and install the horizontal screw centrifuge.